These eight covers will allow readers to relive the following moments from throughout this incredible saga:
- Ron Lim immortalizes Hulk’s discovery of the gamma-irradiated father of Del Frye from Immortal Hulk #2
- Ed McGuinness immortalizes the brutal brawl between the red Absorbing Man and Hulk from Immortal Hulk #9
- Gary Frank immortalizes the climactic moment of the “Hulk in Hell” arc where Devil Hulk lets Bruce know he’ll always protect him from Immortal Hulk #13
- Carlos Pacheco immortalizes the debut of the Rick Jones/Abomination hybrid from Immortal Hulk #17
- Creees Lee immortalizes Hulk’s initial confrontation with Betty’s new manifestation of her Red Harpy persona from Immortal Hulk #19
- Sanford Greene immortalizes the glimpse of Hulk’s potential future as the Breaker of Worlds from Immortal Hulk #25.
- InHyuk Lee immortalizes Hulk squaring off against his Roxxon-backed replacement, Xemnu, from IMMORTAL HULK #31
- Jen Bartel immortalizes the reveal of the Devil Hulk’s true look from Immortal Hulk #38
Check out all eight now and be there for the end to this historic run when Immortal Hulk #50 hits stands on October 13!
Immortal Hulk #50
Written by Al Ewing
Art by Joe Bennett
Click Gallery below for full-size images.