However, there is a caveat: An earlier update from Diamond stated that three Marvel titles, Hawkeye: Kate Bishop #1, X-Men #5, and X-Force: Killshot Anniversary Special #1, regular and variant covers would be a week late “due to a systems issue affecting Penguin Random House.”
While Diamond customers won’t get those comics until December 1, retailers who order Marvel comics from Penguin Random House Publisher Services (PRHPS) will get theirs by November 24. According to a spokesman from Penguin Random House, the comics in question were affected by supply chain issues and were delayed. In the end, they arrived in time for PRHPS to get them out to most of their accounts, including Diamond, before November 24, albeit not as early as usual. Thus, retailers who order Marvel titles from PRHPS should receive the full shipment, while those who order from Diamond will not receive those three titles until December 1.
PRHPS began distributing Marvel comics to the direct market in October, but Diamond also offers Marvel titles as a wholesaler (see “Marvel Continues Transformation of Direct Market”).
In other Diamond news, the distributor said in its update that warehouse operations for reorders and Diamond Book Distributors orders will be more regular starting on Monday, November 22.
Invoices from Diamond’s Plattsburgh and Olive Branch Distribution Centers are now accessible in both text and CSV formats on Diamond’s retailer services website. Pullbox users can import invoices in CSV format to create picklists. However, the website’s Order History function is not currently accessible.
Alliance, which is focusing on new products, reported it had received the following items and would be shipping them:
- Dragon Ball Super TCG: Unison Warriors - Set 6 Booster Display (24) (B15)
- Dragon Ball Super TCG: Premium Pack Set 6 Display 8 (PP06)
- Digimon TCG: Double Diamond Booster Display (24) (BT06)
- Digimon TCG: Double Diamond Booster Display (24) (BT06) PRE-RELEASE
- Dragon Ball Super TCG: Unison Warriors - Set 6 Promotion Pack (B15)
- Dragon Ball Super TCG: Unison Warriors - Set 6 Tournament Kit
- Digimon TCG: Store Championship Kit 2021
- Digimon TCG: Tournament Kit V3
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Burst of Destiny Booster Display (24)
- Crimson Vow Bundle
- Crimson Vow Set Booster (30)
- D&D: Dungeon Scrawlers - Heroes of Undermountain
- D&D Fantasy Miniatures: Icons of the Realms The Yawning Portal Inn
- D&D Fantasy Miniatures: Icons of the Realms The Yawning Portal Inn - Friendly Faces Pack
- D&D Fantasy Miniatures: Icons of the Realms The Yawning Portal Inn - Beds & Bottles
- D&D Fantasy Miniatures: Icons of the Realms The Yawning Portal Inn - Bars & Tables
However, three items have not been received in all locations as of yesterday:
- Digimon TCG: Double Diamond Dash Pack
- King of Tokyo: Monster Box Pre-Release
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Maximum Gold - El Dorado Box Display (5)
Diamond and Alliance were hit with a ransomware attack on November 5 (see “Diamond, Alliance Hit by Ransomware Attack”) that initially affected their websites, ordering systems, and warehouse operations. Diamond posted earlier this week that DCD shipments with November 17 on-sale dates should be received by Friday, November 19 (see “Diamond, Alliance Update Retailers on Delays Due to Ransomware Attack”).