The lead story by writer Joshua Williamson and artists Rafa Sandoval and Jordi Tarragona will serve as the kick-off for a new on-going story arc, entitled “The Flash Age.” The rest of the mammoth 80-page issue will feature contributions from creators with deep connections to the history of The Flash such as writers Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman and artists Scott Kolins and Francis Manapul. Stephen Segovia, David Marquez, Bryan Hitch, Riley Rossmo, and Michael Moreci, will round up the line-up of contributors.
Howard Porter will provide the cover artwork for this issue, which will ship with eight “decade specific” variant covers spanning the 1940’s through the 2010’s. The artists and eras for each variant are as follows:
· 1940s variant cover by Nicola Scott
· 1950s variant cover by Gary Frank
· 1960s variant cover by Nick Derington
· 1970s variant cover by José Luis García-López
· 1980s variant cover by Gabriele Dell’Otto
· 1990s variant cover by Francesco Mattina
· 2000s variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams
· 2010s variant cover by Francis Manapul
The Flash #750 will be a $7.99 prestige format release hitting stands on February 26, 2020.