Don’t miss any of the important news, sales data, features, previews, interviews, and market reports on hobby games, comics and graphic novels, manga, and merch! Here's how you can make sure you don’t miss out:
Subscribe to ICv2 Email Newsletter!
ICv2 offers several email options to fit your needs:
- ICv2 Daily Insider, which provides the previous 24 hours of headlines to our subscribers every business morning
- Weekly Top 10 Newsletter, which provides the top ten stories of the week
- ICv2 Conference Newsletter, which provides info on our annual conferences
- ICv2 PRO newsletter, which provides occasional updates on ICv2 Pro content
Follow ICv2.com on RSS or Social Media
You can get ICv2.com headlines in your news feeds on social media by following ICv2:
- Facebook: Click here for ICv2’s Facebook page.
- Twitter: Click here for ICv2’s Twitter page.
- LinkedIn: Click here for ICv2’s LinkedIn page.
- You can also follow ICv2’s RSS feed. Click here for ICv2’s RSS feed.
Subscribe to Internal Correspondence
If you are a retailer (U.S. only), you can get a free print subscription by emailing Dennis Viau at DViau@ICv2.com to ask to be put on our mailing list.
For librarians and educators interested in subscribing to ICv2's Internal Correspondence, order from EBSCO (title #408-601-128) or WT Cox (title #128411).
Digital copies (PDFs) are available instantly from your favorite DriveThru store. To order a digital copy of ICv2's Internal Correspondenc, click here.
ICv2 Pro subscribers have early and complete access to Internal Correspondence content as part of their paid access to. To sign up for a free trial, click here.
Subscribe to ICv2 Pro
You can get a free two-week trial to access the ICv2 Pro area of our website, which includes early and ongoing access to magazine content, a database of comic sales from the past 20 years, channel checks, opinion, monthly graphic novel sales data, and other pro-only content. Click here for your free trial for ICv2 Pro.