The update to The List puts 75 new cards from Magic's history into Innistrad: Crimson Vow Set Boosters in the final card slot in a booster pack, which will hold one of these cards about 25% of the time. The new cards were selected because they fit into this set's narrative and mechanical themes, and all rarities are represented on the new list. Cards from The List are not necessarily legal in the Standard format, despite being in a Standard Set Booster.
The following significant* cards were added to The List (*cards worth over $10 according to TCGplayer market price). The abbreviation for set printing used in this reprint is located next to the card name:
- Blood Crypt DIS ($44.34)
- Blood Moon A25 ($16.73)
- Bloodchief Ascension ZEN ($25.82)
- Exquisite Blood ($32.75)
- Geralf's Messenger DKA ($15.79)
- Jet Medallion TMP ($39.82)
- Noxious Revival NPH ($11.38)
- Shinka, the Bloodsoaked Keep CHK ($27.35)
- Sorin Markov M12 ($11.61)
- Twilight Prophet RIX ($29.97)
- Vampiric Tutor EMA ($52.96)
- Wheel of Sun and Moon SHM ($22.59)
One point worth noting is that WotC has added the Dissension version of the Blood Crypt onto The List. Although Blood Crypt has been printed several times with various Shock Land reprints, the original art from the Dissension version of the card has not been reprinted until now.
The significant cards getting removed from The List are as follows:
- Akroma's Memorial ($10.47)
- Krark's Thumb ($14.37)
- Lord of the Undead ($19.78)
- Pact of Negation ($10.54)
- Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon ($13.92)
- The Chain Veil ($15.06)
The List first appeared in 2020 with the release of Zendikar Rising (see "'Zendikar Rising' Product Info").