From Marvel Comics
Posted by ICv2 on November 16, 2021 @ 5:50 pm CT
To celebrate this latest mutant milestone, some of the industry’s top artists including Peach Momoko, Ron Lim, and Jorge Molina have delivered stunning covers for the launch issue that showcase Wolverine’s incredible legacy. Among these covers, fans can see the first of cover collections that will adorn each issue of X Lives of Wolverine such Mark Bagley’s Trading Card Variant Covers, Animation Variant covers, and the Lives of Wolverine Covers. Plus, take a look at Mr Garcin’s mesmerizing connecting collage for X Lives of Wolverine #1 and X Deaths of Wolverine #1.
Check out all the outstanding covers now and pick up X Lives of Wolverine #1 on January 19!
Written by Benjamin Percy
Art by Joshua Cassara
- Cover by Adam Kubert
- Variant Cover by Peach Momoko
- Variant Cover by Ron Lim
- Variant Cover by Jorge Molina
- Lives Of Wolverine Variant Cover by Ed Mcguinness
- Homage Variant Cover by Will Sliney
- Animation Style Variant Cover by Todd Nauck
- Stormbreakers Variant Cover by Joshua Cassara
- Trading Card Variant Cover by Mark Bagley
- Hidden Gem Variant Cover by Arthur Adams
- Connecting Collage Variant Cover by Mr Garcin
Click Gallery below for full-size images.
Trailers for 'Westworld' S4, 'The Boys' S3, 'Avatar: The Way of Water'; 'Gotham Knights' to Series; 'Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO' to Theaters; 'Ms. Marvel' Trailer
Geek Showbiz Roundup
May 17, 2022
Trailers have been dropping from the sky like rain, and we round up the trailers and showbiz news here.
Column by Rob Salkowitz
May 16, 2022
This week, columnist Rob Salkowitz looks at recent trends for financial assets, what that might mean for collectibles, and suggests we buckle up.