From Marvel Comics
Posted by ICv2 on November 16, 2021 @ 5:50 pm CT
To celebrate this latest mutant milestone, some of the industry’s top artists including Peach Momoko, Ron Lim, and Jorge Molina have delivered stunning covers for the launch issue that showcase Wolverine’s incredible legacy. Among these covers, fans can see the first of cover collections that will adorn each issue of X Lives of Wolverine such Mark Bagley’s Trading Card Variant Covers, Animation Variant covers, and the Lives of Wolverine Covers. Plus, take a look at Mr Garcin’s mesmerizing connecting collage for X Lives of Wolverine #1 and X Deaths of Wolverine #1.
Check out all the outstanding covers now and pick up X Lives of Wolverine #1 on January 19!
Written by Benjamin Percy
Art by Joshua Cassara
- Cover by Adam Kubert
- Variant Cover by Peach Momoko
- Variant Cover by Ron Lim
- Variant Cover by Jorge Molina
- Lives Of Wolverine Variant Cover by Ed Mcguinness
- Homage Variant Cover by Will Sliney
- Animation Style Variant Cover by Todd Nauck
- Stormbreakers Variant Cover by Joshua Cassara
- Trading Card Variant Cover by Mark Bagley
- Hidden Gem Variant Cover by Arthur Adams
- Connecting Collage Variant Cover by Mr Garcin
Click Gallery below for full-size images.
Column by Steve Bennett
December 1, 2021
This week, columnist Steve Bennett reviews the 95th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and talks recent showbiz announcements regarding MST3K and Star Trek Prodigy .
Mister Miracle, Green Arrow, and Zatanna Featured in Standalone Graphic Novels
December 1, 2021
DC continues its program of stand-alone graphic novels with new titles starring Mister Miracle, Green Arrow, and Zatanna, among others.