Star Trek Fluxx will be based on content from the original series, with crew members Kirk, Spock, and McCoy taking on Creepers like Klingons, Romulans and the Doomsday Machine. MSRP is $20.00.
The Star Trek Fluxx Bridge Expansion is a foil pack that allows players to warp time and space and combine both Star Trek Fluxx games into one. The 12 cards allow players to take control of either Enterprise, and infuse the game with new Goals like Kirk meeting Picard, Spock meeting Data, and the Past meeting the Future. MSRP is $5.00.
- Firefly Fluxx Upgrade Pack – 10 card pack includes Yolanda (aka Saffron, aka Bridgett), Jubal Early, upgraded Reavers, and Hands of Blue (see “Updated Details, Promo Card for 'Firefly Fluxx'”)
- Black Knight Expansion – a 10 card pack with the Black Knight as a Creeper, also Tim the Enchanter, new rules and a new Quest (see “'Monty Python Fluxx' Special”)
- Fluxx Creeper Pack – Fluxx 4.0 introduced Creepers to the basic game, but 5.0 dropped them. Now War, Death, Taxes, and Radioactive Potato can return to the game with Goals, Actions and New Rules
- Zendo Rules Expansion #1 – The base set comes with 40 rule cards which can generate over 200 rules, but now there are more. The 10-card set includes one “easy”, 4 “medium” and 5 “difficult” secret rules which generate 45 different rules (see “'Zendo' Returns”)
- Nanofictionary Blanks -the game of tiny stories is now customizable with the addition of these simple, black and white line drawing illustrated cards. Creative storytellers just need a permanent marker!
See promotional images for all expansions in the gallery below!