The variants showcasing Guardians past and present will appear on the following issues:
- Amazing Spider-Man #14 by Gerald Parel (January 30)
- Avengers #13 by Patrick Zircher, with colors by Jason Keith (January 23)
- Black Panther #8 by Jamal Campbell (January 16)
- Deadpool #8 by Jamal Campbell (January 2)
- Doctor Strange #10 by Will Sliney, with colors by Frank D’armata (January 30)
- Fantastic Four #6 by Pasqual Ferry (January 16)
- Guardians of the Galaxy #1 by Ron Lim, with colors by Israel Silva (January 23)
- Immortal Hulk #12 by Geoff Shaw (January 23)
- Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #4 by Bobby Rubio (January 9)
- Superior Spider-Man #2 by Mike Mckone, with colors by Jesus Aburtov (January 23)
- Uncanny X-Men #8 by David Marquez (January 2)
- X-23 #8 by Dale Keown (January 9)
- X-Force #2 by Ema Lupacchino (January 30)
The new Guardians of the Galaxy series is from Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw, who previously partnered on Thanos Wins. The new Guardians will need to contend with a dangerous artifact that has been dug out of the now-dead Thanos’s heart (see “Marvel Teases New 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Series”). The first issue is on sale January 23.
Click on the Gallery for a preview of the variant covers.