- T’Challa’s grandfather, Azzuri, learns a lesson as a teenager that will have a dramatic impact on Wakanda’s present in a moving story by writer Adam Serwer (Wakanda) and Marvel Studios storyboard artist Todd Harris.
- It’s the debut of the LAST Black Panther in the far future of Wakanda in a revelatory tale written and drawn by Juni Ba (Black Panther, Image Comics’ Monkey Meat).
- T’Challa must grapple with a crisis of faith and goes to a surprising ally to help get him through it in a thrilling tale by writer Karama Horne, author of the recent Black Panther: Protectors of Wakanda book, and artist Alitha E. Martinez, known for her work on Black Panther and Miles Morales: Spider-Man.
- Learn what length Shuri will go to in order to protect Wakanda from a devastating attack from a dangerous new foe in an action-packed story by Murewa Ayodele and Dotun Akanda, the team behind the recently announced I Am Iron Man limited series.
- A new Dora Milaje trainee must accomplish one last thing to earn her place: defeat Okoye in combat! Witness this breathtaking battle in this story by Eisner Award-winning writer Sheena Howard and artist Marcus Williams (Tuskegee Heirs).
- Plus all-new essays and interviews about all things Wakanda.
In addition, Marvel’s Black History Month variant covers are back, giving some of the industry’s acclaimed artists a chance to spotlight some of the most iconic Black super heroes in fiction. This year, fans can find these variant covers on four titles and each issue will also have a special backup story starring that very character!
On Sale 2/1
- Moon Knight #20 Black History Month Variant Cover by Chris Allen
- Scarlet Witch #2 Black History Month Variant Cover by Ernanda Souza
On Sale 2/15
- Spider-Man #5 Black History Month Variant Cover by Karen S. Darboe
- Marvel's Voices - Wakanda Forever #1 - Written by Juni Ba, Murewa Ayodele, Adam Serwe, Sheena Howard & Karama Horne. Art by Juni Ba, Dotun Akande, Todd Harris, Marcus Williams & Alitha E. Martinez! Cover by Ken Lashley
On Sale 2/22
- Thor #31 Black History Month Variant Cover by Ken Lashley
Click Gallery below for full-size images.