A classic roleplaying game returns. This new retro-apocalyptic edition of Twilight: 2000 goes back to the roots of the franchise with open-world roleplaying in the devastation of World War III. Just like the original 1984 edition, this new game is set in a year 2000 devastated by war – now in an alternate timeline where the Soviet Union never collapsed.
This massive boxed set contains:
- A 152-page Player’s Manual, including rules for character generation, skills, specialties, combat, base building, and travel.
- A 112-page Referee’s Manual, describing a world at war and including 52 ready-to-play encounters and four complete scenario sites.
- A huge 864 x 558mm double-sided full-color hexagon travel map.
- 15 engraved custom dice, including ammo dice and a hit location die.
- 16 modular battle maps, designed to create an endless variety of battlefields.
- Four battle maps for specific scenario sites.
- 108 cardboard tokens for fighters, vehicles, conditions, and more.
- 52 encounter cards.
- 10 initiative cards.
- Five blank character sheets ready to be filled in.
Click on Gallery below to see full-sized images.
(™ & © 2021 GDW and Fria Ligan AB. All rights reserved.)