Konami Digital Entertainment will release Battles of Legend: Armageddon, a new all-foil set for the Yu-Gi-0h! TCG, on July 24. Each all-foil booster will include 4 Ultra-Rares and 1 Secret Rare for $3.99 MSRP. The set will include never-before-released cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga and anime series, powerful tournament-level mainstays, themed support, and foil upgrades for fan favorites, with cards tentatively planned for inclusion including:
- Chaos Emperor, the Dragon of Armageddon, previously only available through the Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series.
- Dragons, including Trishula, the Dragon of Icy Imprisonment; Judgment, the Dragon of Heaven; Dark Armed, the Dragon of Annihiliation; and Darkness Metal, the Dragon of Dark Steel.
- Jim Crocodile Cook’s “Fossil” cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, allowing players to summon an ancient Level 8 Fusion Monster that can attack twice and steal a monster from the opponent’s graveyard. And if a “Fossil” monster is destroyed, the “Fossil” Fusion Spell Card you used to Summon it can add itself back to the player’s hand to Summon again.
- Tournament powerhouses like Artifact Sanctum and Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon
- Themed support such as Madolche Anjelly and Black Whirlwind
- Foil upgrades for fan faves such as Mecha Phantom Beast O-Lion and Dragon Buster Destruction Sword!