Dark Horse hired HR consultant McGeachy Consulting to help with developing its new policies and procedures, which include:
- A new Code of Conduct for the company’s employees, creators, and business partners (including freelancers).
- A more in-depth anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policy, which includes a clear reporting policy.
- A newly formed Employee Relations Committee that manages, guides, and directs significant employee relations issues.
- A newly formed HR Executive Committee focused on implementing HR strategy, planning, and policy.
- Identification and introduction of new company values into a Culture Document helping to define and inspire the company’s workplace culture.
- Annual harassment and discrimination prevention training sessions for all employees.
The company repeated its vow at the end of its announcement. "We can and will do better," it said.