This year, there are 11 Gold Sponsor comics, down from 12 in previous years. For the second year in a row, DC Comics is not a Gold Sponsor.
- The Best Archie Comic Ever! #0 (Archie Comics)
- AWA Studios TBA Gold Title (AWA Studios)
- 25 Years Of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (BOOM! Studios)
- Stranger Things/ Resident Alien (Dark Horse Comics)
- Pilkey Sampler: Dav Pilkey’s Dog Man & Friends Super Comic Teaser (Graphix/ Scholastic)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FCBD Special 2022 (IDW Publishing)
- Bone Orchard Mythos Prelude (Image Comics)
- Wandance & Blackguard Sampler (Kodansha Comics)
- Spider-Man/ Venom #1 (Marvel Comics)
- Doctor Who #1 (Titan Comics)
- Kaiju No. 8/ Sakamoto Days (VIZ Media)
The Archie comic will feature an original five-page story by Fred Van Lente and Tim Seeley, plus previews of some of the comics slated for 2022, with a cover by Jamal Igle. BOOM! Studios’ 25 Years of Buffy the Vampire Slayer will be formatted like a high school yearbook, with work by a number of creators, including writers Jordie Bellaire and Jeremy Lambert and artists Dan Mora and Marianna Ignazzi.
Click Gallery for covers!