Each of the Monsterpocalypse buildings is a complete, unpainted resin model intended for use in the game. In addition to creating nice scenery for the monsters to fight over, each building also offers players a unique ability to take advantage of.
The six models in the first series are:
- The Skyscraper, which is the sturdiest building, offers new ways to get units into play. MSRP is $23.99.
- The Downtown High Rise can inspire nearby units to fight harder, or provide a snack for hungry monsters. MSRP is $20.99.
- The Corporate HQ can interfere with the power production and cloaking abilities of enemy units. MSRP is $19.99.
- The Communications Array can extend units’ ranged attacks. MSRP is $14.99.
- The Industrial Complex can provide fuel and resources to a player’s forces. MSRP is $12.99.
- The Power Plant offers increased power production and a way for mechanical monsters to repair their battle damage. MSRP is $14.99.
Click on the Gallery below to see all of the new buildings.
The building models follow the second wave of monsters and units, scheduled for October (see “Next ‘Monsterpocalypse’ Wave Rolls In”).