- Avengers #675 Acuna Party Variant
- Avengers #675 Premiere Variant
- Avengers #675 Party Invitational Postcards (bundle of 100)
- Avengers #675 George Perez Poster (bundle of 25), which reprints Perez’s 1990s-era poster celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Avengers.
Qualified retailers can also order the following variant covers:
- Avengers #675 Trading Card Variant by John Tyler Christopher
- Avengers #675 Avengers Variant by Mike McKone
- Avengers #675 Variant by Skottie Young
- Avengers #675 Connecting Variant by Julian Totino Tedesco
- Avengers #675 Variant by Alex Ross
- Avengers #675 Sketch Variant by Alex Ross
The deadline to opt in for the launch parties is November 6.
Part of the Marvel Legacy initiative, Avengers: No Surrender distills The Avengers, Uncanny Avengers, and U.S.Avengers into one weekly series that will run over the course of three months (see “'No Surrender' for The Avengers”). No Surrender is being written by Mark Waid (Avengers), Al Ewing (U.S.Avengers), and Jim Zub (Uncanny Avengers) and drawn by Pepe Larraz (Uncanny Avengers), Kim Jacinto (Uncanny Avengers), and Paco Medina (U.S.Avengers).
Click on the Gallery for a look at the party kit.