ComicsPRO Memorial AwardJoe Simon: comic writer, artist, and publisher.
- Robert Scott: owner and manager of ComicKaze Comics and founder of the CBIA (see "R.I.P. Robert Scott").
- Don Thompson, editor of Comic Buyer’s Guide, the center for comic fandom and commerce in the pre-Internet days.
- Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson, founder of National Allied Publications, which later evolved into DC Comics.
ComicsPRO Industry Award
- Joe Field, founder of Free Comic Book Day and the first president of ComicsPRO.
- Robert Kirkman, comic writer, co-creator of The Walking Dead and Image Comics partner.
- Steve Rotterdam, marketing executive for DC Comics and AfterShock Comics, and founder of Bonfire Agency.
- Jim Shooter, comic writer, editor, and publisher, including important periods as Marvel Editor-in-Chief and in the initial launch of Valiant Comics.
- Dirk Wood, Dark Horse Comics and IDW Publishing executive.
The awards will be announced at the ComicsPRO Comic Industry Conference later this month (see "Dynamite CEO Nick Barrucci To Give Keynote at ComicsPRO Industry Conference").