Shining Fates booster set will feature over 100 Shiny Pokémon on etched cards. This set will include nine Shiny Pokémon V and seven Shiny Pokémon VMAX as well as a Shiny Charizard in Gigantamax form. The Shining Fates product line will be as follows:
- Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box. Its includes 10 Shining Fates booster packs, one foil promo card Eevee VMAX, and accessories.
- Shining Fates Tins. This tin comes with 6 Shining Fates booster packs and one foil promo card featuring Eldegoss V, Boltund V, or Cramorant V.
- Shining Fates Collection—Pikachu V. This collection comes with 4 Shining Fates booster packs, a foil promo card and a foil oversize promo card featuring Pikachu V.
- Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections: These pin collections includes 3 Shining Fates booster packs, a foil promo card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist, and a corresponding pin.
- Shining Fates Mini Tins (available March 5, 2021): They come with 2 Shining Fates booster packs and a metallic coin.
- Shining Fates Premium Collections (available March 5, 2021): It includes 7 Shining Fates booster packs; a foil promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat V or Shiny Dragapult V, a foil promo card and a foil oversize promo card featuring either Shiny Crobat VMAX or Shiny Dragapult VMAX, and a corresponding metallic coin.
The Pokemon International Company also will release Pokemon TCG: Alakazam V Box on January 8, 2021 (see "Harness the Power of Alakazam V with the Newest 'Pokemon' Boxed Set").
Click on Gallery below for full-size images!