The 2018 inductees into the program include:
- Pepe Larraz, artist on Avengers: No Surrender (see “'No Surrender' for the Avengers”)
- Javier Garron, artist on a yet-to-be-announced project
- Marco Checchetto, artist on Old Man Hawkeye (see “'Old Man Hawkeye'”)
- Aaron Kuder, artist on Infinity Countdown (see “Countdown to 'Infinity'”)
- Mike Del Mundo, artist on yet-to-be-announced project
- Russell Dauterman, artist on Mighty Thor (see “Thor, Avengers, Cable Join 'Marvel Legacy'”)
In addition to their regular series, Marvel’s Young Guns will provide limited variant covers for six titles, including Avengers #678 (by Dauterman and Matt Wilson), X-Men: Red #1 (by Larraz and Edgar Delgado), Marvel Two-in-One #3 (by Del Mundo), Doctor Strange: Damnation #1 (by Garron and Jason Keith), Black Panther #170 (by Checcetto), and Amazing Spider-Man #797 (by Kuder and Jason Keith). The variants will be given to select retailers and made available through Televisa in Mexico and Panini in Europe, Russia, South America and other markets.
The Young Guns program debuted in 2004 (see "Interview with Marvel Publisher Dan Buckley, Pt. II"). The inaugural class included Jimmy Cheung, Olivier Copiel, David Finch, Trevor Harsine, Adi Granov, and Steve McNiven. Leinil Yu, Daniel Acuña, David Marquez, and Sara Pichelli have also been part of the program.
Click on the Gallery for the Young Guns variant covers.